Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Unkindness of Ravens

Hi folks,

It's Barry coming at you again from the redneck riviera of Panama City, Florida and today I wanted to shift your attention to a film titled "The Unkindness of Ravens". I've watched the trailers four times --- I needed a distraction and let's face it, with everything going on in the world today, we all need a distraction.




By the way, there is a kickstarter (link) for this movie. I suppose that this is where I would put my snarky remark about Hollywood, but I have promised to set aside my snarky nature for a little while. However, I will say that people who create horror for the love of it are a special breed of people. Support them, encourage them, buy them lunch, and in so doing you may see more eyeballs plucked out by ravens.