Saturday, September 10, 2016

Barry's weekly wrap-up 9/10/16

... and so it goes... another week has gone.

Aside from a hurricane, the weather has been improving. I can feel Fall on it's way and I can't help but cheer up. Recently, I have gathered my Halloween decorations and I should start the decorating soon. I've already started on my Manjaro computer ...




Eventually, my Windows 10 system will get a Halloween makeover but I only use that computer for gaming.

I did a video bookreview of The Apothecary's Curse by Barbara Barnettand I am thinking of making the mad scientist my avatar for this blog. Either the robot or the mad scientist, I'm a little up in the air --- what do you think?

I'd also like to add my videos to the sidebar.

Svengoolie tonight ... Star Trek. Yes, I'll be watching that tonight.

Let me know in the comments what you think of me making more videos. See ya!